Seems like you are facing trouble in unlocking the bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 pro and ended up on our article. And we have got just what you need to know in order to unlock your bootloader. The Redmi series of phones have been widely sold throughout and all it’s series, especially the Note series have received immense love from the public.
The Redmi Note 9 series comes in three varieties: Redmi note 9, Redmi Note 9 Pro, and the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. To know more about Xiaomi Phones, check:
How To Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro [Guide]
What Do We Mean by the Term Bootloader?
The bootloader is the first barrier that comes your way if you wish to have a custom ROM. It is basically codes that curb you from adding new codes. To grab more knowledge about a bootloader, you can click on:
Now in the next heading, we will discuss the main portion of this article.
How can we unlock the bootloader in Redmi Note 9 pro?
We can follow the following steps:
- We need to enable the developer mode followed by enabling of the USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Log in to your MI account and sync it.
- Next step is to login to the MI Cloud Server which you can use to check whether your device is synced or not and
- We need to download the MI Unlock Tool, click:
- Next step is to extract the MIFlashTool Zip file.
After clicking on the Agree option in the disclaimer, you will get an option to login to your Mi account and in case if you do not have your own Mi account then sign up using the following link : https://in.account.xiaomi.com/fe/service/register
- Next we need to boot our Xiaomi Note 9 Pro to bootloader. To know more about it, kindly check: https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-unlock-bootloader-and-root-redmi-note-9-pro-no-twrp/
If you go ahead following the steps provided in the above article, then you can easily unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- How Can I start the process of bootloader unlocking?
Ans: You need to login to your Mi account at first.
- Can I move ahead without extracting the zip file?
Ans: No, you can not proceed without extracting the MIFlashTool Zip file because you can nit run the following steps if the extraction is not performed.